Are you a leader who is “All In?”
I want leaders on my team who are “all in.” Coaches want players who are “all in” on their teams. Every organization out there wants employees and team members who are “all in.”
Being ALL IN as a leader means:
1.You don’t look at the clock, and you’re not punching a time card. Your role is not defined by 9–5.
2. You get it done no matter how long it takes. You are “managerless,” meaning no one else has to worry about whether you are getting it done.
3. You realize you are part of something bigger than yourself, and humbly accomplish the goals because of a larger motivation than just you.
4. Giving just the “minimum” amount of effort required to get by without “getting in trouble” doesn’t even cross your mind.
5. Your hard work and excellence is done with pure motives. You are not worried about climbing the ladder or impressing anyone.
6. "We" is much more important than "me." If I win, the team wins. If the team wins, I win.
7. You are willing and motivated to improve daily. Getting better at what you do is not a choice, it’s a requirement.
8. You maintain a high standard of excellence because the team/organization/brand demands it. You don’t want to let anyone else down on the team.
9. The vision compels you to greatness. Not the opposite—“your greatness compelling the vision.” Many leaders get this backwards.
10. Your intentions and goals are clear. I know what I’m getting, and I’m never concerned about any ulterior motives.
11. You are trustworthy. 100 percent. Always, with no exceptions. I know I can count on you.
12. Constant pursuit of the extraordinary, not ordinary. Constant pursuit of unusual, not usual. Constant pursuit of being the best, not average.
Brad Lomenick is president and key visionary of Catalyst—a movement purposed to equip and inspire young Christian leaders through events, resources, consulting and community. Follow him on Twitter @bradlomenick, or read his personal blog at bradlomenick.com.
For the original article, visit bradlomenick.com.
Get Spirit-filled content delivered right to your inbox! Click here to subscribe to our newsletter.
Dr. Steve Greene is now sharing stories, teachings, and conversations with guests who lead with love on Love Leads, a new podcast. Listen now.
Help Charisma stay strong for years to come as we report on life in the Spirit. Become an integral part of Charisma’s work by joining Charisma Media Partners. Click here to keep us strong!
Dr. Mark Rutland's
National Institute of Christian Leadership (NICL)
The NICL is one of the top leadership training programs in the U.S. taught by Dr. Mark Rutland. If you're the type of leader that likes to have total control over every aspect of your ministry and your future success, the NICL is right for you!
FREE NICL MINI-COURSE - Enroll for 3-hours of training from Dr. Rutland's full leadership course. Experience the NICL and decide if this training is right for you and your team.Do you feel stuck? Do you feel like you’re not growing? Do you need help from an expert in leadership? There is no other leadership training like the NICL. Gain the leadership skills and confidence you need to lead your church, business or ministry. Get ready to accomplish all of your God-given dreams. CLICK HERE for NICL training dates and details.
The NICL Online is an option for any leader with time or schedule constraints. It's also for leaders who want to expedite their training to receive advanced standing for Master Level credit hours. Work through Dr. Rutland's full training from the comfort of your home or ministry at your pace. Learn more about NICL Online. Learn more about NICL Online.