Page 2 of 2
- 21. Indecision: A Death Blow to Leadership
- ... cisiveness is a learned leadership skill; one which Dalton undoubtedly regretted not having mastered earlier. Dr. Mark Rutland is president of Global Servants. A renowned communicator and New York Times b ...
- Created on 16 March 2015
- 22. The Judicious Training of Next-Gen Ministries
- ... Educating Christian ministers to serve in the 21st century, is among the most challenging and important tasks facing the church today. It may well be what decides the future of Christianity in the West. ...
- Created on 12 March 2015
- 23. Leading by Giving
- Leadership, generosity and how a family is redefining generational wealth David Green is founder and CEO of Hobby Lobby. Born in a pastor’s home, he began working at a local five-and-dime as a teen. ...
- Created on 31 August 2011