We're excited to have finalized next year's guest editors lineup and themes for Ministry Today, which is better than ever, as you can see below.
• January/February: Bishop Harry R. Jackson Jr. on Christian Political Action
• March/April: Robert Stearns on Christian Zionism
• May/June: Bill Johnson on Revival and Healing
• July/August: R.T. Kendall on Preaching (Balancing the Word and the Spirit)
• September/October: Joyce Meyer on "Loving Out Loud: Radical Generosity"
• November/December: Joey Bonifacio on Discipleship
In the past year, the Ministry Today "brand" has grown more than 200 percent. Our guest editors have brought new vitality to the magazine, while helping pastors and leaders grow both in ministry and personally. Our 2012 guest editors lineup promises to continue to bring valuable teaching and ministry insight to pastors and leaders.
Now is the time to reserve your best advertising space, as premium space is reserving fast. You don't want you to miss out on reaching thousands of Ministry Today readers with your product/services/books or conferences in 2012.
For more than 25 years, Ministry Today has been the source to Christian leaders who want to serve with passion and purpose. Be the leader God intended you to be. Click Here to subscribe and join our family of 20,000 leaders.
What are you doing to actively reach new people? Learn how to use platforms like blogging, social media, book publishing, podcasting and more to grow your audience at the On Platform Seminar. If you're serious about growing, get started now.