We're excited to have finalized next year's guest editors lineup and themes for Ministry Today, which is better than ever, as you can see below.
• January/February: Bishop Harry R. Jackson Jr. on Christian Political Action
• March/April: Robert Stearns on Christian Zionism
• May/June: Bill Johnson on Revival and Healing
• July/August: R.T. Kendall on Preaching (Balancing the Word and the Spirit)
• September/October: Joyce Meyer on "Loving Out Loud: Radical Generosity"
• November/December: Joey Bonifacio on Discipleship
In the past year, the Ministry Today "brand" has grown more than 200 percent. Our guest editors have brought new vitality to the magazine, while helping pastors and leaders grow both in ministry and personally. Our 2012 guest editors lineup promises to continue to bring valuable teaching and ministry insight to pastors and leaders.
Now is the time to reserve your best advertising space, as premium space is reserving fast. You don't want you to miss out on reaching thousands of Ministry Today readers with your product/services/books or conferences in 2012.
For more information on advertising, contact Ann Marie Kelly at AMKelly@charismamedia.com, call her at 407-333-7158 or click here.
Leaders are readers! Subscribe now and get 3 magazines for the price of 1. Get Ministry Today, Charisma and SpiritLed Woman all for $24. YES - I'm a leader!
Ministry Today Subscription Special - Subscribe to Ministry Today magazine today and get 12 issues (2 full years) plus Amplified Leadership, a free leadership book for only $24.