Here's why congregation members should hold off on their requests to the pastor before a service, and why pastors should avoid the distraction. read more
More articles in Ministry Life
- Why Are We Making Christianity More Difficult For People Than It Already Is?
- 5 Things Pastors Need to Say to Their Kids
- 8 Ways to Bridge Generation Gaps in Churches
- 5 Blind Spots That Derail Small-Group Ministries
- 7 Questions Every Volunteer Asks but Not Out Loud
- How to Endure a Critical and Non-Supportive Leader