Find out what the numbers are for those who know somebody that is gay. It could shock you. read more
Ministry Today – Serving and empowering church leaders
What We Believe
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful man, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; of they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and of they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ. read more
Check out some links below to recent stories from Charisma News that you'll find interesting and informative. You can also sign up to receive stories on your smart phone by signing up for the free Charisma News app by clicking here.
- 'No Religion' Third World Group After Christians, Muslims
- Montana Supreme Court Denies Same-Sex Couples Benefits
- God and the Devil in Light of the Newtown Massacre
- A Prayer for Sandy Hook and Visions of Children at Jesus' Feet
- Obama Quotes Scripture, Prays Blessing at Vigil for Connecticut Shooting Victims read more
What information do we collect? How will we use it?
When you sign up for our newsletters, we need to know your e-mail address, first and last name. We gather this information only to get a better understanding of who you are and better serve you. We may use your name in order to personalize communications we have with you.
When you sign up for a web-based (online) or print subscription online, we collect your name, address, phone number, payment information and e-mail address. This is done so we can send the issues to you by mail or grant you access to our online subscriber's area.
Us or our partners may also use the information collected to occasionally notify you about special promotions, events and products updates, services and special offers you may find valuable.
We do not sell your personal information to others. However, we do rent our customer list of subscribers from our print magazine versions and offer our email lists available to our partners of those subscribers who have "opt-in." We may provide aggregate statistics about our customers, traffic patterns, and related demographic information to our partners, but these statistics will include no personally identifying information.
Our site's registration, order and survey forms require users to give us contact information (like their name, email, and postal address), financial information (like their bank account or credit card numbers), and demographic information (like their zip code, age, or income level). Contact information from the these forms are used to ship purchases and information about our company. The customer's contact information is also used to get in touch with the you when necessary.
a. Passes no significant information about the user to the Internet or to Charisma Media
b. Is not analyzed to yield any information. We use "cookies" for the following interaction with our Web sites:
Bulletin Board, Forums and Online ChatThis site has chat rooms, forums, message boards, and/or news groups available to its users. Please remember that any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your personal information.
External LinksThis site contains links to other sites. SCO is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Web sites.
Security of Information CollectedThe customer data we collect is protected against unauthorized access. Charisma Media maintains personal information gathered online in a secure environment protected from unauthorized third party access, alteration, or misuse. Information collected from online visitors is stored on database and other servers kept in secure locations under the custody and control of Charisma Media or its third party vendors. Charisma Media also uses technologies and processes such as encryption, access control procedures and network firewalls to protect such servers. User accounts and related information are password protected using industry-standard, commercially reasonable methods. Charisma Media makes commercially reasonable efforts to protect such information and to limit its use and disclosure of such information as described herein, but cannot guarantee that such efforts will be successful.
- We will NOT collect, use, or distribute to third parties personally identifiable information without prior verifiable parental consent.
- We will NOT give the child access to unmonitored chat rooms, message boards, email accounts, or other services that would give the child the ability to publicly post or otherwise distribute personally identifiable information without prior verifiable parental consent
- When verifiable parental consent is not obtained, we will only use the online contact information (such as email) to:
a. Respond directly to the child's request on a one-time basis and not use that information to re-contact the child for other purposes.
b. Request the name or online contact information of a parent for the purpose of obtaining verifiable parental consent or providing parental notification.
c. Respond more than once directly to a specific request from a child (such as in the case where a child requests a newsletter subscription) and not used to re-contact the child for other purposes. We will use our best efforts to provide parental notification, which will include the nature and intended use as well as an opportunity for the parent to prevent the use of the information and participation in the activity.
- We will provide the parent a description of the specific types of a personally identifiable information collected from their child upon request. We will allow the parent to refuse further use or future online collection of personally identifiable information and provide a way for a parent to obtain any personally identifiable information collected from their child.
- We will provide notice to children in age appropriate terms of what personally identifiable information is to be collected.
- We will NOT provide any links to Web sites that are unsuitable for children.
- We will encourage children to get their parent's permission before sharing personal information online. Any questions regarding the information we collect from children or our parental consent policy should be directed to:
Charisma Media Co.
600 Rinehart Rd.
Lake Mary, FL 32746