Articles tagged with your search phrase
- Important Stats and Tips to Remember if You Want to Reach Your Savings Goal
- Last week, we reported that a major financial company has recommend a savings goal of 10 times annual salary by the age of 67. Now people want to know how an average family making $60,000 per year can ...
- Last Updated on 28 February 2017
- Consider This Truth Before You Go Into Debt for Your Ministry
- The richest man who ever lived, King Solomon, famously warned that "the borrower is servant to the lender" (Prov. 22:7b). How true. But those of us who are not counted among the wealthy are nevertheless ...
- Last Updated on 21 February 2017
- An Extreme Sport: Raising Money for a Church Plant
- Where do you find enough money to start a church during a global recession? Starting a church in good economic times is daunting enough, but starting one now borders on insanity. Insanity or not, church ...
- Last Updated on 05 March 2015
- Where Is the Great Disconnect?
- Many pastors, ministers, family counselors and most families have seen the devastating impact of financial stress and poverty. Christians and churches are not exempt. Families are torn apart. Churches ...
- Last Updated on 19 February 2015
Total: 4 results found.